We'll be re-opening for dine in service on 7th July. Here are 10 key measures we've put in place to protect our diners and staff. If you would like to reserve a table, visit our reservations page.
1. Coronavirus decontamination and deep-clean. Carried out by a Commercial specialist cleaning company. Deep-cleaning procedures in kitchen and restaurant added to existing measures. Restaurant is also cleaned and sanitised every morning before we open.
2. Click and Dine. Order, pay and have your meal served to your table reducing as much contact as possible. Diners will be provided with a unique URL or QR code which they can access and place their order online via their own device. Our team will still be at hand if diners want to order directly.
3. Low-contact and contactless service experience. We have modified the restaurant layout and reduced seating capacity so that diners are at a safe distance from each other and waiting staff. Every table will have an additional table where food will be placed ensuring servers maintain a safe distance.
4. Safe workplace measures to support our team members. Team members will be trained and supported to ensure all aspects of our new measures are fully implemented for their safety and that of our diners. Thermometer will be available and temperature checks taken if symptoms are reported.
5. Protective equipment for team members. Branded face masks will be provided along with hand gel bottles for frequent use that will be clipped to uniform.
6. Commercial grade dishwasher and glasswasher. This ensures all plates, serving dishes, cutlery and glasses are sanitised and cleaned at extremely high temperatures killing 99.99% of bacteria. Plates are then kept hot inside a commercial plate warmer.
7. Reservation system will be reintroduced. Customers will be asked to reserve their table with a maximum time allocated to help manage demand. Walk ins diners will be asked to follow strict social distancing measures which will be placed inside and outside the restaurant.
8. Disposable single use menus. We will continue to use disposable menus on our tables. Diners will receive the menu upon taking their seat.
9. Regular cleaning and sanitising. All tables and seats wiped down and sanitised after every use. Cutlery will be placed on tables when customers take their seat. This includes cleaning and sanitising high-touch surfaces regularly.
10. Sanitiser station and signage. There will be a sanitiser station in the restaurant where diners will be able to access. Diners will also be provided with a sanitiser cleanser at the end of the meal.